As your trusted insurance advisor and neighbor, we want to make sure you have the coverage you need when you're on the road or the water. We'll work with you to build a customized policy.
An automobile insurance policy protects against property, liability and medical costs if you're involved in an accident.
- Liability coverage pays your legal responsibility to others for bodily injuries or property damage
- Medical coverage pays the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and, sometimes it will pick up the deductible and funeral expenses if you are at fault.
- Physical damage pays to repair your car if damaged or stolen
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM Coverage) pays damages to you for bodily injury resulting from an accident with an uninsured or hit and run driver.
- Underinsured Motorists Coverage (UIM Coverage) covers for property damage and bodily injury caused by another motorist whose coverage is insufficient to cover the damages one has suffered.