We commit to strengthening your business as a way to strengthen our communities, including offering property insurance policies that protect your assets.
Is Your Business Protected?
Property insurance covers the risk of property loss in a variety of situations, including commercial buildings, equipment, furniture, fixtures, inventories, business records, supplies and other physical items. You may want to consider a Business Owner Package, combining liability, property and other types of coverage into one comprehensive policy, which can help you save time and money on your total insurance program. With potential litigation in mind, you may also want to add extra liability protection through a commercial umbrella policy.
Property insurance covers the risk of property loss:
- Direct losses may be covered when property is lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed
- Indirect or consequential losses related to direct losses may be also covered
Commercial general liability insurance:
- Consists primarily of liability coverage, which protects an insured party against injury or damage claims made by other parties.
Policies provide coverage for liability arising out of:
- Premises and operation
- Fire damage liability (damage by fire to premises rented to insured)
- Personal and advertising injury
- Medical payments
- Product/completed operations